I truly believe our home should be a haven from the crazy, hectic world outside! Whether you are starting a project from the ground up, or just trying to erase the eighties from your living room, I look forward to helping you fall in love with your home. Here are a few points to help familiarize you with my design service process:
How it Works
Walk-through of the space
Conversation about client’s ideas and preferences
Gather information about budget, timelines, etc.
PROJECT SCOPE, CONTRACT AND RETAINER
- Contract sent to client including project scope, design hour estimate and project retainer information.
- Contract much be signed and retainer payment made before design work can begin.
- Space plan
- Finish and material selections
- Furniture selections
- Coordinating with contractors, and architects.
- Time estimate of project*
- Furniture and finish selections, renderings and space plans
- Client approval
- 15% discount on all regular priced items presented by designer
- Orders are placed after payment for items has been received
- Status updates on orders are emailed to client regularly
- Custom orders take an estimated 8-10 weeks to arrive.
Contact Jennifer Ballard, 503.871.8208 with any questions or to begin making your home your favorite place on earth.
* All services rendered are dictated by the client during first time consultation.
**This is only an estimate. Time frame subject to change.