I truly believe our home should be a haven from the crazy, hectic world outside! Whether you are starting a project from the ground up, or just wanting to update, I can help you do that. I look forward to helping you fall in love with your home. Here are a few points to help familiarize you with my design service process:
How The Design Process works
- Client/Designer meeting, and walk-through of the space if possible.
- Conversation about client’s ideas and preferences
- Gather information about budget, timelines, etc.
PROJECT SCOPE, CONTRACT AND RETAINER
- Contract sent to client which will include project scope, design hour estimate and project retainer information.
- Contract must be signed and retainer payment made before design work can begin.
- Architectural Blueprint Review
- Space plan
- Finishes, hard surfaces, flooring selections
- Textiles (Draperies, pillows), Furniture, and Bedding/linen selections
- Coordinating with contractors, and architects.
- Time estimate of project*
- Space plans, furniture and finish selections.
- Client approval
- 15% discount on all regular priced items presented by designer
- 10% discount on many of your favorite stores.
- Orders are placed after payment for items has been received
- Status updates on orders are emailed to client regularly
- Custom orders take an estimated 8-10 weeks to arrive.
Contact Jennifer Ballard, 503.871.8208 with any questions or to begin making your home your favorite place on earth.
* All services rendered are dictated by the client during first time consultation.
**This is only an estimate. Time frame subject to change.